|Piyush Soti||Ph.D.||2019||Structural behavior of hybrid FRP structural Shapes and Systems (Advisor and Chair)|
|Krishna Gadde||Ph.D.||2020* (May)||Behavior of Damaged Concrete Members with FRP Strengthening (Advisor and Chair)|
|Tomer KS||MCSE||2019-2020*||Design and Field Evaluation of FRP Pedestrian Bridge Decks (Advisor and Chair)|
|Justin Smith||MCSE||2018 December||Geo-Cylinders and Polymer Products for Enhancing the Properties of Pavement Base/Sub base (Advisor and Chair)|
|Krishna Gadde||MCSE||2017 May||Evaluation of the Structural Behavior of Hybrid FRP Concrete Structures (Advisor and Chair)|
|Gadireddy D.V.||MCSE||2016 December||Analysis and Design of Timber/FRP Structures (Advisor and Chair)|
|John Luwalaga||MCSE||2015 December||'Analyzing the Behavior of Soil Reinforced with Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Plastic Waste (Exchange student from Stellenbosch U) (Co-Advisor and Co-Chair)|
|Mariam Albaghli||MCSE||2016 August||Behavior of Concrete Members Reinforced with Basalt FRP (Advisor and Chair)|
|Piyush Soti||MCSE||2014 August||Rehabilitation of Hydraulic Structures with Composites (Advisor and Chair)|
|Tyler D. Beaty||MCSE||2014 May||FRP Composites for Lock and Dam Structures (Advisor and Chair)|
|Amir H. Houshmandyar||MCSE||2013 August||Rehabilitation and Field Evaluation of Discarded Timber Railroad Ties using Thermoset GFRP Composites (Chair and Advisor)|
* Students expected to complete their defense and submission.
|Ricardo J. Basto||MSCE||2002|
* Undergraduate courses
Additional Graduate Committees/Mentoring
- Ph.D. - 10 - Departments of Civil Engineering and Wood Sciences, WVU; Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, India; Sherbrooke University, Canada; Southern Queensland University (USQ), Austrailia.
- MSCE - 16 - Department of Civil Engineering, Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science; Stellenbosch University, South Africa.
- Mentoring- ~15 additional Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D. students at CEE, WVU
Regular and New Course offerings/Development
- CE 210 Introduction to CADD
CE 361 Structural Analysis-1
- CE 464 Timber Design
- CE 493N- Structural Design with FRP Reinforcement (new undergraduate course)
- CE 479 - CAPSTONE course with LEED Design
- CE 591B- Advanced Timber Design (new graduate course)
- CE 768 Behavior/Design of FRP Members
- Guest lectures on LEED and concrete structural design for courses offered by other CEE faculty
- Several professional development courses and seminars.